General terms and condition
- The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refers to The House Of Traditions, including all information, tools and services available from this site to “you”, “the user”, “customer”, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of the T&C in the website. Do check this page periodically for changes before you make a purchase.
- Once your “order” is accepted, the acceptance will constitute a binding contract between the customer and houseoftraditions.com/as per the terms and conditions outlined here.
Signing into our site
- By agreeing to these T&C, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password for restricting access to your account with us. The House Of Traditions and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service or terminate an account in certain cases where fraud is suspected.
Product colour and description disclaimer
- While every effort has been made to ensure all product descriptions match the associated product, the actual colours you see will depend on the user’smonitor colour settings. There might be minor colourvariationsfrom the actual product due to such factors which does not account to any errors fromus.
- The description mentioned about the product is a most appropriate idea about the product features and its colour.
- Our sarees use various traditional fabrics as base layer including the likes of Kanchipuram silks, soft silks, cotton, silk cottons, Tussar, blended silks, brocades among others.
- When filmed under high zoom lens these fabrics may appear to have a shredded appearance. The visibility of weaves or threads is not a manufacturing defect and is only a characteristic of the handloom fabric. These shredded fabric structure are in fact a mark of authenticity as we use traditional base fabrics sourced directly from artisans and weavers.
- The merchandise sold on the website is sold “as is” and without warranties of any kind.
- All product prices are inclusive of GST in Indian currency.
- The prices displayed for products on our website are in Indian Rupees (INR) for customers in India and in USD for international customers.
- All the products displayed on the website are also available at The House Of Traditions boutique in Tumkur, Karnataka, India until stocks last.
- The boutique may also have different promotional offers or campaigns from time to time. Therefore, the sale prices on the website do not always reflect the pricing at The House Of Traditions boutique or vice versa.
- The House Of Traditions reserves the rights to increase, decrease, alter or change the prices of the products/items displayed on our website. However, price of the products/merchandise once ordered and invoiced shall not be modified in effect on the day of the order.
- All orders are subject to availability. If there are difficulties regarding the supply of products or there are no more items left in stock, we reserve the right to cancel the order and reimburse any amount that you may have paid for that order.
- We offer unique customized products and original designs which are made mostly as single pieces and are limited editions. These exclusive designs are neither replaceable nor manufactured again.
- Any product with limited editions when sold will be marked as sold out or out of stock. The products may sometimes be listed on the website to showcase the range of designs to our customers. However, some of them can be recreated and be made to order.
- If you wish to order any sarees which are out of stock, you may contact us at :email@example.com and we will make every effort to see if we can satisfy your needs.
- We at House Of Traditions believe that the Debit/Credit card details provided by you to get the services from the website will be correct and accurate and you will not provide any card details which are legally not owned by you.
- We will not utilize the information provided by you with any third parties unless required for fraud verification or by law, regulation or court order. We donot store any of your card details which is handled securely by our payment gateway. We will not be liable for any Debit/Credit card fraud. The House Of Traditions website is associated with reputed payment gateways to protect your privacy.
Returns exchange and cancellation
- The House Of Traditions does not entertain cancellation of orders or refund of order value, once the amount is paid. However, the product can be exchanged for another or store credit for next purchase For complete details about returns and exchange policy, please click here.
Other website links:
- The House Of Traditions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the said site by The House Of Traditions . Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- All images, designs and models used in product promotion are registered trademarks of ‘The House Of Traditions ’. Any unauthorized usage of any product image or brand name is illegal and liable for legal action.
- All logos, documentation, promotional literature including pamphlets, company profile and documentation are protected under appropriate trademark and copyright laws.
- The House Of Traditions grants you limited permission to access this site only to view the contents and not to download or modify any portion of it.
- The permission for access does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; or any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose. You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, and page layout) of www.houseoftraditions.com/.